Ride Safety is Your Own Responsibility
Club members are avid riders. Often we invite non-club members to join in campouts, breakfast events and other meet ups. Sometimes a route is recommended, but it is never required. It's a good time to remind everyone that in order to have safe and enjoyable rides, we strive to ride within the following guidelines.
- Please ride in a staggered formation in the straightaways!
- NO side by side riding
- "Look Out" for the rider behind you, especially through intersections
- Wear the appropriate riding/safety gear. You are responsible for your own safety.
- Ensure your bike is in proper running condition and tires properly inflated properly.
- Arrive to the ride fueled and ready to go. Don't be "That Guy or That Girl"!
- And certainly, feel free to bring a camera!