MN, MI, WI, MN, PA, WV, IL....NIBMW members will be busy this summer
Our Zoom Meeting was full this month for sure! We covered some of the super weekend events coming up this riding season.
- We kicked it off with the Club weekend ride 4/30-5/2 to Money Creek Haven through the Driftless area of WI and MN (see separate News Post for details and campground/cabin reservation info).
- Saturday morning May 22 is set up as a tech day for the club and Grilled lunch outside. See our Events page for details.
- Connie G., featured speaker, joined to talk about the Dog Daze 10-hour Rally 8/21 in Michigan's U.P. at Big Snow Resort. There is a club trip to Big Snow 8/20-22 with some members planning to ride the Rally and others going to enjoy the roads on their own.
Click the picture to go to the Dog Daze Rally information.
Connie showed us what a motorcycle scavenger hunt rally is like. Friday night dinner. Saturday fun during the 10-hour Rally. Saturday night Rally Banquet.
Click Here for a short YouTube video that captures what the experience is like. We included a few snap shots of her presentation. (video courtesy of Glacier Lakes Motorcycle Club).
We also welcomed Steve Eliasen from Big Snow Resort in Wakefield, MI.
- He highlighted all the BMW and off road riding events this year for motorcyclists.
Lastly, we covered a September trip to Pennsylvania and through W. Virginia led by a Club member.
- The Pennsylvania 9/11 Memorial
- National Radio Quiet Zone
- Greenbrier Resort
- The Bourbon Trail (leave room in your saddlebags for that one!).
Next Club meeting is Thursday 4/15 6:45-7PM Social Time, 7 P.M. Program. We're still in Zoom mode. With weather improving, we'll be switching to meeting at destination outdoor city, county parks. Check the Events page and watch Facebook.