Caution: Beautiful Riding and Great Friendships about to Happen
Houston Minnesota – Money Creek Spring Ride
The rally is an overnight ride out to Houston, MN the weekend of April 30th.
We are going to ride up Friday morning, camp out or grab a cabin, ride the area Saturday and head home Sunday morning.
We'll meet Friday morning 4/30 at Craig Woods Executive Golf Club parking lot. Intersection of Rt 176 and Rt 47 in Woodstock. (5915 S. Route 47 Woodstock, IL 60098)
Have topped off gas tanks!
- Rider's briefing at 8:30 am
- Kickstands up at 9:00 am Sharp.
- 257 miles, 6-7 hours via the scenic route, mostly in the Driftless regions of Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa and Minnesota.
We will camp/cabin at Money Creek Haven, located in the Minnesota Memorial Hardwood State Forest.This is a Pay as you Go on your own trip. Make your reservations below on your own.
Below is a link to the Saturday ride route.
https://driftlessroadadventures.com site to plan a route works out well. They have a ride that goes right through Money Creek. https://www.driftlessroadadventures.com/highway-16-route It's about a 230 mile loop. It looks like a lot of fun.
We could head out on the Saturday ride @ 9:00 am or so.
- Lot of points of interest along the route
- This would put us back at Money Creek Haven @ mid to late afternoon
- Saturday night would be a campfire kinda night
- Head back Sunday morning.
Open to Club Members and non-club members.
To register with the Club that you're intending to go, use this link below. We're joining up with the Chicago Region club and this will help us get a full roster.
Check our Ride Rules page for general rules for Club riding.