Wrenches, Burgers, Tires, and "Da*n, I dropped my bike."
NIBMW is putting on a 4-5 hour tech day Saturday, May 22, 9 am to 2 pmish at 160 Industrial Drive, Gilberts, IL. And even better, there's coffee, donuts, hamburgers and brats involved! Meet up with old friends and new!
If you've never plugged a flat tire or learned to lift a fallen bike, come an practice 5/22.
Hands on demonstrations.
- Yep, use that plug tool and practice on our old tires
- Don't just watch a video of how to lift a bike. Try it. (but you can watch Kirk's video on how to anyway.) https://www.youtube.com/user/illinoisBMWriders/search?query=lift%20a%20bike
- Our esteemed club treasurer will also be showing everyone how to change their oil.
- Bring your own oil, and change it right there.
- Learn about adding lights to increase visibility
- Check out how to add air pressure tire monitors if you don't have them today
We're getting a count of who might come using an Eventbrite link. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/153197218003
We're using the parking lot and facilities of NJ Tech, Inc., 160 Industrial Drive, Gilberts, IL.