Make your reservations for a great time!
This is a PAY as you Go event for members and guests. Steve Eliasen, who develops awesome motorcycle events at Big Snow, has conjured up a great weekend for us at the lodge.
- Big Snow in Wakefiled, MI is a favorite riding destination for our Club because of the fantastic scenery, great paved and forest roads, and proximity to lakeshore rides through MI, WI and MN.
- This event includes members and guests from other Northern Illinois BMW CLUBs. All are invited, and you don't need to be a member of any club, or own a BMW.
- There are ideas for group riding events for Saturday, which can include Copper Harbor along Lake Superior, or going west through Bayfield, WI and up through Duluth (visit Aerostich!), and on to the beautiful MN Superior Lakeshore
- Porcupine Mountain is also a location
- You can ride on your own as well - does not have to be group riding
- There are many off road trails on the Resort itself, and also near the resort if you're interested in that
- We're planning a Sat. night group BBQ with chicken, hamburgers for $16/ pp
If you want more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org and Liz will get you to the right resource. Prior to the event we'll have a group Zoom call for everyone to get organized.
Lastly - Make your own lodging / camping reservation by calling Big Snow at (800) 346-3426. Be sure to use the MOTO promo to get your 3rd night free if you want to extend your stay. Feel free to extend your stay before or after the event.