All invited - Members and Non-Members Alike
We're in full planning mode for our May 14 Tech Day and Spring Cookout. It will be held at NJ Tech, Inc., 160 Industrial Drive, Gilberts, IL from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Get advice on technical topics, share info, see demos and enjoy a burger/brat/chat with fellow motorcycle enthusiasts. This event is open to both members and non-members. Check us out.
So we can plan for food, RSVP if you think you might attend 5/14. This is just to get a rough estimate for food and does not hold you to the date. Click here
Here's our Tech Day line up of hands-on demos
9:30 a.m. Coffee, donuts, and hellos...
- Q&A on overall Spring General Maintenance
- Steve - Changing Brake Fluid
- Mark - Setting Suspension Sag
- Dave - Adding Lighting to your Motorcycle
- Bryan - Wheel Balancing and its importance
- Doug - Tire changing and bike lifts for oil changes (bring your own oil)
Plus - we'll demo how to plug a tire on the road (back by popular demand).
NIBMW Club is providing donuts, coffee, brats/burgers, soft drinks and water.
Feel free to bring a small portion of chips or cookies to pass.
See you May 14, 9:30 a.m. at 160 Industrial Drive, Gilberts, IL.